"Colophon" comes from the Greek "ÎºÎ¿Î»Î¿Ï†Ï‰Î½," meaning 'a summit,' 'top,' 'finishing.' It is a description of the details and methods behind a publication, often found on the last few pages of a book.
Header quotes, primary navigation and titles across the Natya site are set in Madawaska. Site text and additional titles make use of Helvetica Neue.
Website Design and Development
Neoteric Design designed and developed the Natya website in the fall of 2010. Neoteric redesigns websites with a focus on customer needs, site goals, ease of use and engaging design.
Illustrator, Photoshop, and TextMate were used to create this site. The site runs on Ruby on Rails. Content is maintained using Refinery. The site utilizes @Font-Face which dynamically generates non-standard type on the web. It is authored using HTML5, and complies with web standards as set by the W3C.
- "The Flowering Tree" to Premiere at Chicago's Harris Theater
- Natya Dance Theatre School Celebrates Annual Day
- Natya Dancers Return to Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park
- Natya Dance Theatre Premieres "Encountering the Other"
- Natya Disciple Vidya Govind Receives Prestigious "YoungArts" Award
- Friday, May 24, 2013 Natya Performs in Spring to Dance
- Saturday, November 02, 2013 Natya Returns to the Harris!